Calendar and hours
The Scuola Grande San Giovanni Evangelista opens its doors to the public only on the days when there are no regular conference activities. The Scuola Grande and the Church will be open over the coming days as follows:
- 9:30 – 13:00
- 14:00 – 17:15
- ticket office closes at 16:45
Full ticket 10 €
Reduced ticket 8 €
- students under 26 with valid university card
- residents and those born in the Comune di Venezia
- tourist guides with licence
School students 3 €
- school groups under 14 accompanied by teachers
- children under 12 accompanied by adults
- disabled people
- journalists with valid card
There are two ways to take part in the guided visit:
– register for the visits already organised periodically by the Scuola Grande (€15 per person);
– ask for personal historic artistic assistance, by reservation (€150 for the historic artistic assistance in addition to the entrance ticket).
Contacts for reservations: +39 041 718234 (office), +39 041 718158 (ticket office).
The visit should be reserved by contacting our offices by phone or email, and leaving contact details for further communication: Tel. +39 041 718234, +39 041 718158, email@example.com.
Publications on the Scuola Grande are on sale in the bookshop located with the ticket office in the Green Room.
In the case of tides of more than 100 cm above sea level, public admission may be partially reduced or cancelled. For further information on the tides in Venice, see the official page of the Centro Maree.
The hours published here may be subject to variation due to the organisation of events at our premises. It is recommended that updates to the programme are checked before visiting.