Exhibition – Storie di moda
Thanks to the successful collaboration between Francesco Briggi, owner and tailor of Atelier Pietro Longhi, Dr. Raffaele Dessì, who has cared for the entire exhibition in the content and layout and the Scuola Grande San Giovanni Evangelista is born the exhibition “Storie di Moda”.
Storie di moda is an exhibition that tells the story of Venice through some historical dresses.
Visiting the exhibition, you can see the development of the Scuola Grande and the fashion industry. You can live some imporant historical moments and imagine how was the life in that years.
Some dresses are created following different paintings of famous Venetian artists that you can see during your visit in the Scuola Grande San Giovanni Evangelista.
Storie di moda is located in Sala Guarana, a room painted by Jacopo Guarana and used as archive of the Scuola Grande.
- When: from Friday 6th July 2018
- Dresses realised by: Francesco Briggi
- Exhibition curated by: Raffele Dessì
- Organised by: Scuola Grande San Giovanni in collaboration with Atelier Pietro Longhi
- Where: Sala Guarana
- Admission fee: 8€ only the exhibition, 15€ exhibition and the museum
Info and bookings